These open-ended castle blocks can spark imagination in any child. This toy can really boost imagination and creativity. Although it is called "Castle" building blocks, there are no limits to what you can actually build: a ship, a robot, fortress, house, even small town - it is up to you and your imagination.
Why is this toy useful:
1. Your kiddo is learning shapes and is training fine motor skills.
2. Building with blocks develops the ability to concentrate longer, be patient if details fall and child needs to start over again. It also teaches not to give up and achieve your goals.
3. Building castles child learns how to create order from chaos, a unit out of a pile of elements - very useful skill.
4. Creating constructions is the first acquaintance with causal relationships - child tries out hypotheses and sees whether they work or not: will my castle hold on on 3 cubes or will it fall? How many cubes I can stack in each other before the tower falls?
5. Building something out of imagination is quite hard - you need to develop this skill, this way you learn 3-dimensional thinking and try yourself as an architect or designer.
These muted earthy colours can help children understand the beauty and complexity of the world - it is not limited by green, yellow, blue and red. It is wider. It is deeper.
Let the creativity of your child grow.
Number of pieces: 41
top of page
bottom of page